Friday 11 January 2019

A very happy New Year!

The greeting may be a bit belated but meant just the same.

I've just signed up to A Branch of Holly, a Content and Online Presence Management Business. No, I'm not entirely sure what it is either but it's free. And she promises to increase my following, which is important if I want to master this online selling and self-promotion of books things.

The first thing I've clicked on is The Ultimate Social Media Posting Guide. First thought is that it entails an awful lot of time and energy, but I suppose if I am serious then I need to treat writing and publishing as a business and put in the time.

She encourages the use of Twitter first and foremost, but also FaceBook, Pinterest and Instagram. I can't quite see the point of Pinterest and I've never used Instagram so maybe my first steps should be to investigate these further.

Do you have any experience of these social media?

No comments:

Post a Comment