Monday 21 January 2019

How to waste a morning without trying

Have had a totally frustrating morning and it's all because of social media.

Spent about two hours trying to link my Twitter and Facebook accounts to no avail. Then tried to come on this blog to grumble about that only to discover the little bar at the top that normally appears and lets you choose New Post or Design isn't there. (I changed the design of this blog yesterday.)

Spent another frustrating hour trying to work out if it's really not there or if I am being stupid. Turns out it's both. 

It seems to me - unless anyone on the various Helplines I've asked comes up with a better answer - that if I want to write a new post I first have to go my main blog, Finding Life Hard?, go to its dashboard and work it from there.

There must be an easier way surely?

And to add to my woes it's started raining, making a 'practise talk' walk with George difficult unless I put my talk in a polypocket and take it out each time I have to turn page.

Oh dribble and drat.

Postscript
Gave up and changed the layout of the blog - again. Still not exactly as I'd like it but for today it will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment