Tuesday 12 February 2019

Two things I have learned this week

Have been rather too distracted to write anything anywhere recently, and the distraction: Lucia Elizabeth, our seventh grandchild born on Friday 8th February.
baby feet
Now I am finally trying to get back to writing - as well as clean what is a very scruffy house - I blame the dog - as well as all the other stuff that needs to be done in a week. Like shopping, cooking, washing. That sort of stuff.

On a more writerly topic, I have recently been accepted into the FaceBook group, Book Connectors. It seems to be a place where authors can promote their books and bloggers can review them. I'm not entirely sure yet but I think that's it. So today I've written on there about my two self-published novels. Now I assume I sit back and wait. And hope.

Elsewhere I read that a good Pinner will pin about forty pins a day. And tweeters will tweet about eight times a day. Not to mention blogging, FaceBooking and Instagram-ing. All this in bwteen earlier mentioned list of must-dos. 

Oh yes and there's writing the next book too. 

But from the various social media outlets I have learned two good things this week:
a) when starting out concentrate on one outlet at a time, maybe for a month until it becomes an easy habit;
b) and I've forgotten the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment