Thursday 27 June 2019

Books I want to write

1) I am currently writing the sequel to my first novel, This Time Next Year.
2) A sequel to my fourth novel, Tabitha's Table - not yet published.
3) The full back story of Sylvia, one of the characters in The Dog-walking Club.
4) A novel that will be completely different from any I have written so far. The idea for it came to me last weekend and I am excited about it. 

Books waiting to be published:
Tabitha's Table, a sort of crime novel but doesn't exactly fit into any genre.
The Darkness of the Moon, which is what I think of as my most literary novel, and possibly my opus.

It occurred to me yesterday that I need to get on with it. I have been writing longer fiction for about sixteen years and in that time I have written four novels, meaning it takes me on average four years to write a book.

At this rate I will be over eighty by the time I achieve all this. (Not even thinking about marketing and promoting and networking.) 

Two quotes to inspire me. One, the you can do it cheer-leader sort of message, and the other, a kick in the pants to get on and do it.
inspirational quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment