Monday 3 June 2019

Later I will be writing writing

As in going out out.

Do you have that idea in America/Canada/Australia? Going out out is when one goes out for fun as opposed to shopping, children's teacher evenings or the doctor. You get the idea?

So today I plan to do writing writing, as in writing my next novel manuscript rather than anything else.

I have four blogs, two Facebook accounts, two Twitter accounts, two Pinterest pages and one Instagram thing. Not to mention bible study prep, grandchildren, and a monthly article deadline - that comes around far too quickly. It's no wonder I don't have time for writing writing.

Four blogs you say, horrified. Yes, but only one, my life and other stuff blog, that I write on with any regularity. I would like to say that I update this my writing blog at last once a week but that doesn't seem to be happening.

My slimming blog depends on how enthusiastic I feel or how much I've not lost. The final blog I use to publish pieces of writing, most of which I did years ago.

As it's Monday I have my regular bout of new week enthusiasm: this week I'm going to change, be efficient, do what I mean to do. not get distracted. We'll see how long it lasts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment