Saturday 7 March 2020

A to Z blogging?

This week I read about something that has, apparently, been going for a few years but is new to me: the April A to Z Blogging Challenge.

The challenge is to blog each day in April on an alphabetical theme. My first thought - for some strange reason - was 'but there aren't enough days to do the whole alphabet.'

Yes, I know. Not only are there enough days but you have Sundays off too.

I'm thinking about taking the challenge and have already started coming up with topics, vaguely writing related, for the letters for the alphabet.

My only concern is that, according to the website, on upcoming dates, March 16th is Theme Reveal Posts. I'm not sure if that means there will be a theme that all entrants write on or whether ... well, I don't know. I suppose I could ask. Hm, yes, I'll do that before I sign up.

Have you ever taken part in the A to Z Blogging Challenge? Do you think you will this year?

2 comments:

  1. I participated in 2014. You pick your own theme and the idea is just for everyone to reveal their own on the same date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I have signed up now!

    ReplyDelete